Learn More About James T. Doll, DO
Dr. Doll has extensive experience in the diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of teams of medical professionals in the restoration of maximum function in individuals who have sustained an injury, illness, or other disabling conditions.
Dr. Doll is dedicated to continuing medical education through seminars, workshops, and presentations.
Over the years, Dr. Doll has served as a team physician for several area athletic programs. He specializes in performing minimally invasive procedures, such as injections in the spine and extremities, and performing electrodiagnostic (EMG/NCV – Nerve Study) evaluations.
- Washington University (B.S. Electrical Engineering), St. Louis, MO
- The University of Missouri (Premedical), St. Louis, MO
University of Health Sciences, Kansas City, MO
St. Louis University Affiliated Hospitals, St. Louis, MO
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency: The University of Missouri, Columbia, MO – serving as Chief Resident
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. Lukes – Des Peres Hospital
- Diplomate American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society