A leader in Orthopaedic surgery with special interest in sports injuries, fractures and joint replacement
** Board-certified orthopedic surgeon
**Fellowship-trained in sports medicine at New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
**Former Team Physician, Fellow – Boston Celtics, Tufts University, Harvard University
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Medical School: Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America(AANA)
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Missouri Shoulder and Elbow Society
Savannah has been a registered Medical Assistant since 2004 working in both pediatric and adult practices. She assists with all aspects of the practice including appointment, MRI and surgery scheduling.
When she is not working she enjoys spending time with her family and dog.
Sarah has been with Motion Orthopaedics since 2016. She assists with all aspects of the clinic including scheduling appointments, testing, and follow up care.
Call for Appointments