A Leader in Sports Medicine, Shoulder Surgery and the Care of Injured Workers
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- STL Magazine Top Doctor
- Team Orthopaedic Surgeon for the St. Louis Cardinals 2014-2016
- Fellowship Trained in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine at the Steadman-Hawkins Clinic in Vail, Colorado under J. Richard Steadman, MD and Richard J. Hawkins, MD
- Former Associate Team Physician-Denver Broncos Football Team, Colorado Rockies Baseball Club and the US Alpine Ski Team
- Dr. Farley is or has served as team physician for the following: St. Louis Steamers Indoor Soccer Team, USA Hockey National Development Team, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Meramac Community College, Florissant Valley Community College, Forest Park Community College, Webster Groves High School, Cor Jesu High School and St. John Vianney High School.
- Sports Medicine and Shoulder Fellowship: Steadman-Hawkins Clinic, Vail, Colorado
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: The Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York
- Internship: The New York Hospital, Cornell University Weill College of Medicine, New York, New York
- Medical School: Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois. President of Alpha Omega Alpha Medial Honor Society
- College: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana. Graduated with honors, 1992
- Diplomate American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
Todd has worked as a Physician Assistant with Dr. Farley since 2003. He received his undergraduate education at University of Missouri-St. Louis and then went on complete Physician Assistant training at Arizona School of Health Sciences after a minor league baseball career.
Todd assists Dr. Farley in all aspects of his practice including conducting office visits, injections, casting, hospital rounding and acting as first assist for all surgical procedures.
Christy has been a Medical Assistant with Dr. Farley since 2014. Her job duties include office and surgery scheduling as well as workers compensation coordination. She has been an MA for over 14 years and has a degree in Healthcare Administration from Maryville University.
When she is not in the office keeping Dr. Farley and Todd out of trouble, she loves to spend time with her husband, son and two dogs.
Amber has been a Medical Assistant with Dr. Farley since 2015. She assists with all aspects of the practice including appointment, MRI and surgery scheduling.
Call for Appointments
Work Comp Hotline: (314) 991-2046