Learn More About Cynthia D. Byler, DO, MPH
Dr. Byler is a Licensed Physician in Missouri and Illinois, a Certified Medical Review Officer, and a Certified Medical Examiner on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Dr. Byler has practiced occupational medicine in the St. Louis area since 1988. She has worked with many different companies, including United Parcel Service, Ameren, C&R Mechanical, ACME Constructors, General Electric, and numerous municipalities.
Dr. Byler works closely with employers in the community to ensure quick and efficient evaluation and treatment of their employees.
Dr. Byler provides the following services:
- Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- DOT Physical Examinations
- Post-Offer/Pre-Placement Physical Examinations
- Respirator Clearance Exams with Pulmonary Function Testing
- Drug Screening
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Audiometric Testing
- Titmus Vision Screening
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
Baptist Medical Center of New York, NY
Occupational Medicine Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- American Osteopathic Association
- Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American Osteopathic College of Occupational and Preventive Medicine
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine Board of Trustees